Wednesday 6 October 2010

Boredom in my bedroom; but it's my own lazy fault

Tonight I am sat on my bed watching TV, Tweeting, Blogging.
All I have done today is take Titch for a run, get a shower and nothing much else but tap away at my laptop and Blackberry; tap,tap,tap, bleeding tap.
Boredom, tedium is starting to drive me towards doing something, but I only stirred to lift the TV remote; searching for something to watch, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Empires of the Sea; then what? Er, dunno.
My bass guitar is standing guard over nothing, just waiting my much needed practice; it will wait in vain tonight. I could have had a little practice earlier but, with all the lazing about that I've done today, it shall stand idle, scoffing at my lack of effort.

Perhaps I should just switch everything off and go to sleep, but it still feels too early, especially as I didn't get out of bed until midday (lazybones).

I fancy going for a train ride to London, as I haven't been since 1985, and/or Oxford for the day tomorrow (I can do that for £5 on Curst, you know); I should do that more often. Yes, definitely more often because I shall be leaving Curst soon.

Night, night...sweet dreamzzzzzzzzz Photo: Titch lying IN bed. Spoilt bitch, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment